Sunday, July 17, 2011

5. Persona 4 (PS2)

Persona 4 is one of the few games that actually justifies it's 100 hours of game time.  If the game grabs you in the first 10 hours by the end of 100 you will actually be debating playing it again.  That's a powerful conclusion and I am not alone in feeling it.  Persona 4 is video games as novels.  It perfectly balances the line of being a dungeon crawler with a not at all bad battle system and a high school life sim that actually raises your abilities in the dungeon crawl section.  It also features some of the most well rounded and likable characters anywhere.

Hearing the Japanese VA for Teddie made me ultra glad I didn't play it in Japanese.
And don't go for the Band girl, join the Drama Club.

CAN I PLAY THIS NOW?

Do you own a PS2? The console with probably the greatest collection of games anywhere?  Well I guess You should get on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment